celebrity wedding interview

VIDEO: Kanye West Talks Kim K & Wedding Plans On Big Boy's Neighborhood + Opens A YEEZY Pop-Up Shop Near Kim's Dash Store!

October 28, 2013GWL Staff


Rapper Kanye West appeared on Big Boy's Neighborhood to discuss a wide array of topics including changing the world for a better, his relationship with Kim Kardashian, and favorite rappers and freestyles of all times.

The rapper also discussed everything from his romantic proposal to his upcoming nuptials, revealing his "wedding will have fighter jets."


Here are a few highlights from the interview:

On his love for Kim and how knew he wanted to marry her:

"I wanted to marry that girl from the first time I saw her," he admitted. "Kim and I are the perfect balance." But West said that he "had to wait through a bunch of other relationships to finally get the chance" to be with the 33-year-old.
"I was nervous a litt bit," he confessed. "But more about everything being on cue."
On the night he proposed:
"[Kim] knew I was eventually going to ask her to marry me," he added. "I just had to get that ring right. I worked with four different jewelers. Three rings were made and only one hit the ringer and that was Lorraine [Schwartz]'s. I actually changed the ring the night before. The ring was less than four hours old when I gave it to her."
On their upcoming wedding:
"We're currently looking to get married next summer."
If you are wondering the rumored million-dollar wedding will be as over the top as Yeezy's proposal? Well, according to Kanye, "there will be fighter jets." He hinted about his upcoming nuptials.

Watch the interview below:




Plus, Mr. West is so infatuated with the Kardashian family and all it stands for that he is now opening a pop-shop near Kim's Dash store in Los Angeles. See photo below:


And during his recent concert in Vegas, Mr. West spoke on the ongoing Barney's New York racial profiling allegations, saying:

"That's that racial profiling outside of Barneys & sh*t...talking about 'Did you steal that?'"


Adding, "back in the day these old people didn't have internet. If Arsenio Hall kept it too real, they'd cancel that n*gga show, right? You ain't cancelling my show! I crash that mf'ing internet when I feel like it. I don't care what tv show I go on...this aint no joke. These n*ggas is classist out here. F*ck racism! High class...low class...kiss my ass.

He went in!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form