Jada Pinkett Smith Marital Woes

Jada Pinkett-Smith FUELS DIVORCE RUMORS; 'Stuck In A Marriage & Wants Out?' + Robbie Shuts Down Affair Rumors!

November 23, 2013GWL Staff


Actress Jada Pinkett-Smith is adding more fuel to the already overfilled rumor-mil about her current marital issues with husband Will Smith by releasing a new video... (sort of) confirming she's stuck in a marriage and wants out!

In the 'black & white' Wicked Wisdom video entitled "Stuck," the singer and actress sat alone in a room, staring at her wedding band before dropping it to the floor.

Here's a line that may have confirmed she's done with her 17-year marriage:

"I remember when you kissed me/ Said you'd always love me/ Your words broke me and left me there/ Staring at a shadow," and "Some nights I feel the way you touch me/ Those nights I believe that you once loved me/ Tonight I wish that you could hold me/ And now it's time to end this story."
Jada also posted the video on Twitter with caption:
"The idea being that when we concentrate on dealing with and cleaning up our own stuff... all things fall in place."
Watch the video below:



And today (November 23), Will, 45, was spotted on set of his new movie 'Focus' with his co-star (and alleged side-chick) Margot Robbie, 23, in San Telmo.


Although Will did not speak out against the rumors, Robbie took to Twitter last week in an attempt to douse the flames after an article was published by Star Magazine about the alleged affair.

"Been working non-stop, just catching my breath," Robbie tweeted. "There's absolutely no truth to the ridiculous rumor in Star mag."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form