celebrity engagements Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland Engaged & Set To Marry Her Manager Boo Thang Tim + Shows Off Engagement Ring!

November 18, 2013GWL Staff


Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland, who was rumored to be dating rapper Pusha T over the Summer, confirmed today that she's engaged to her longtime manager boo thang Tim Witherspoon, along with reports of an early wedding.

Sources close to the happy couple told an US publication that they have been keeping their on-and-off again relationship under-wraps for the past four years and got matching tattoos to prove their love. The sources added that Tim finally popped the question to Kelly two weeks ago during a date night in L.A. 

32-year-old Rowland first showed off her engagement a week ago (November 9th to be exact) at the BAFTA LA Britannia Awards at the Beverly Hills Hotel in L.A. The singer rocked a cleavage-baring baby blue Rani Zakhem gown with a voluminous skirt and waist ruffles.

Check out the photos below:





Back in June 2011, Kelly told a Dutch TV host that she had been in a relationship for over 3 years following her abusive relationship with ex-boyfriend Cudda Love.

"I do think about marriage sometimes, but it's not something we think about heavily. We're just allowing time to just be and when the time comes, we'll be married, I guess," she told the "Yolante" TV host.


Rowland also dished on whether it's difficult or not for her to have a private life outside of the media:

"No. I think the thing about me is that nobody knows about my personal life. They'll know about my mom, my father but nobody has ever seen him and I like that. It's just me and him. The rest of the world does not have to know. It's fine," she added.


That explains the low key relationship. But I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong with her relationship with Pusha T or was it just another rumor-mill?


Image credit: Jason Merritt

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form