Kim Kardashian plastic surgery

Kim Kardashian Goes On A Twitter Rant, SLAMMING Reports About Having Plastic Surgery After Giving Birth!

November 20, 2013Unknown


Kim Kardashian released her frustration on Twitter early Wednesday morning, slamming rumors that she underwent plastic surgery to lose weight after having new born, North West, last June.

The famous reality star addressed the rumors publicly through a tweet about her recent post pregnancy baby weight loss.

“I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight! This is FALSE,” she said.


“I worked so hard to train myself to eat right & healthy, I worked out so hard & this was such a challenge for me but I did it!!!”

Last month, Kardashian visited The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and announced that she lost a total of 50 pounds after giving birth. She revealed that her secret was the Atkins diet and her consistent workout routines.


Kim even admitted to her insecurities about her baby weight from public critics was apart of her motivation in getting to shape , because it “really did affect” her. She pointed out the false stories that accused her of gaining 200 pounds and gaining back her confidence and body was a "F U" to the world.

“I was gaining weight because I was pregnant and it was really hard to read all these stories and hear all these nasty things," Kardashian said.


Kim's sister, Khloe Kardashian, also joined in on the discussion of Kim’s weight on Australian radio station Fox 101.9.


“It's no one else's business and then for you to criticize someone when you were pregnant is so disgusting and disturbing to me," she said. "So now that her body looks like this it's a major middle finger to the world and, honey, she deserves it!”

Khloe alludes to her sister’s appearance in Kim’s fiance Kanye West new music video 'Bound 2' by saying ,"Her body is bangin' on that motorcycle. Her ta-tas shakin'."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form