American Music Awards Fashion News

Naya Rivera Heats Up The American Music Awards Red Carpet In A Black CLEAVAGE-BARING Dress! [PHOTOS]

November 24, 2013GWL Staff


During Sunday night's AMAs, 26-year-old 'Glee' star Naya Rivera set flames to the award show's red carpet in a body-hugging black Michael Kors dress -- baring a lot of cleavage.

The actress, who is engaged to rapper Big Sean and has been seen dress shopping for her upcoming wedding nuptials, took some time off to attend the show at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles.


Naya was however not worried about having a wardrobe malfunction. She told E!'s Giuliana Rancic"I feel like the girls are very well trained and they'll do what I say."


And as for her wedding, she couldn't stop gushing over her beau and the nuptials:
"I have been looking at wedding dresses, I've been planning the wedding…I'm really excited for it," she went on. "It's like a really exciting time in our lives. I'm looking forward to it."
When asked if being a bride-to-be feels any different, Rivera couldn't stop smiling, saying, "it's not different, but it is different. It just makes me feel so special. Every morning I wake up and he's there and I'm like, he's a dream come true."
Now, do we love it or hate it?






Let me know in the comment box down below....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form