Hospitalized Nene Leakes

NeNe Leakes Says "I'm Blessed to be Alive" After Blood Clots Found in Lung!

November 19, 2013GWL Staff


"Real Housewives of Atlanta" reality star NeNe Leakes told friends and family on Monday evening that she's thankful to be alive after a blood clot was found in her lung that left her hospitalized.

The Bravo breakout star shared a photo of herself laying in a hospital with multiple IVs protruding from both her arms, on her website, on Monday with caption, "I'm blessed to be alive."



Tuesday morning (Nov. 19th), Leakes further explained to her fans, "Late last week I wasn’t feeling well and was feeling a little short of breath," she wrote about her health condition.
"I know my body and I know when I should be concerned so I went to the hospital to get checked out. After some routine tests I was diagnosed with blood clots in my lung," she revealed.
"I’m told this happened to me because of the constant traveling around the country that I do for my job." She added, "I’m thankful to be alive as the doctor advised me that most people don’t recognize the symptoms of blood clots and don’t go to the doctor and that’s when the big problems start happening."
The RHOA star says she's is currently recovering at home with her "wonderful husband and family."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form