Beyonce Frank Ocean

UPDATED: Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce Comparisons & Addresses Engagement Rumors + Beyonce's "Super Power" Ft. Frank Ocean

December 13, 2013GWL Staff


This week, Kelly Rowland appeared on Arsenio Hall's late night talk show and was quickly put in the hot seat about her recent engagement to her manager Tim Witherspoon.

Rowland however did not deny or confirm the rumors, only to shut it down by saying, "Tim's my best friend. I am very happy and I believe in black love man." Adding, "You know how private I am. A"

Sounds like someone is engaged but doesn't feel like sharing it to the whole world. The singer also admitted that she will be never be able to reach the heights of her fellow 'Destiny's Child' bandmate Beyonce and her "Dirty Laundry" track.

Here's what she had to say:
“You have to grow. You just can’t stay in one space your whole life. And you also as a woman can’t expect to be on someone else’s level and don’t allow other people to put you on someone else’s level and look at what someone else has thinking, ‘Oh I want that.’ You should want your own path. I don’t want my sister’s path. I don’t want nobody else’s path. I want my own.
“But it took me a long time to figure that out. But the rest of the world is telling me something else and I’m like, “Hmmmm.’ And I had to figure it out on my own. I like my path and I got a damn good path. God knows what he’s doing.”
Watch the clip below:

On her engagement:



On folks comparing her path to that of Beyonce:




Also, check out Beyonce's new single "Super Power" taken from her 'Visual' album and feature's Frank Ocean:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form