interview Kandi Burruss

NeNe Leakes Confirmed for New Tell-All Interview With E! + Comments On Phaedra Parks Being The "Head Doctor"

December 11, 2013GWL Staff

After recovering from a blood clot found in her lungs, reality star and "Real Housewives of Atlanta" breakout star NeNe Leakes is set for a new tell-all interview with E! News.

According to a press release, Mrs. Leakes will bare everything in a new E! Special with host Giuliana Rancic in a one-hour special set to air on December 16th at 10 p.m.

Essence reports that NeNe will dispel rumors, talk about her childhood in Georgia, being raised by aunts, television success, past abusive relationships, being an exotic dancer and even her marriage to Gregg.

In a sneak peak, NeNe said it was hard to see their lives change once she became famous:
"The hardest part about me doing this show and having my life put out here is my child," said the Georgia peach. "My oldest son was going into 12th grade and he could no longer be like the typical teenager."
In the TV special, Rancic will also talk with Leakes' two children, Bryson and Brentt, about their mother.

And on last Sunday's episode of RHOA, Nene paid a visit to her close friends Mynique and former NBA player Chuck with her husband Greg. During a poolside conversation, Nene made a comment about her co-star Phaedra Parks being the "head doctor" in Athens.

Since Phaedra's first appearance on the show, NeNe claimed she didn't knew her from a can of paint, but now she remembers enough to mock her high school fellatio skills? Reality TV revelations kill me.

Here's what NeNe had to say after the episode aired:
A hit dog always holla! I never said I knew Phaedra in school. I mean why would I say that? She's 21 years old and I’m 121 years old, right? I'm sure that's what she would want the world to think. Hit your rewind button! I didn't say I knew Phaedra was "The Head Doctor," I said it was a rumor! We have all heard rumors about somebody we didn't go to school with. It wasn't said with malicious intent, but it was said. I'm definitely a jokester, but the one thing I don't practice is lying.
This is the show we signed up for! Don't get new now! I can't count the number of times Phaedra has lied about my character. It works like this: don't ever think you can dish on me and I can't do the same to you.
Let's keep it moving... NeNe then questions Chuck about dating Kandi Burruss back in the day to which he responds that "dating" actually meant a one night stand.

NeNe also had this to say about that issue:
As you can already tell, Chuck knows a few of these ladies in more ways than one! I'm not privy to the relationships he's had with the other ladies, but I have heard all the rumors, so stick around, I think he does a pretty good job of letting us know.
Are you trying to thicken the plot Bravo TV? Because Kandi's story line has enough problems right now.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form