Crazy News

Sharkeisha Fight Victim Sharmichael Manuel And Mother Speak Out Against Violence And The Media!

December 01, 2013Unknown


Recently, a video went viral showing two young females, Sharkeisha and Sharmichael Manuel, fighting violently as a crowd of spectators cheered on.

Ever since the video went viral people have been flooding the internet with all sorts of memes and painful jokes.

The 17-year-old victim, Sharmichael Manuel, and her mother, 
Olevia Henderson,  have finally decided to break their silence about how painful this experience has been for them.



Here's what Sharmichael and her mother had to say in the interview with KHOU:

“I was just in shock. I was like oh my God. Did she really do this? You’re supposed to be my close friend,” Manuel told KHOU.

“We were talking in school earlier that day. She made it seem like there was nothing wrong with her,” she added.

“It is hurting and crushing to me,” Manuel added. “I felt humiliated and embarrassed and hurt at the same time.”

“The video’s just going and going. They’re making jokes, and they’re taunting. They’re glorifying the girl Sharkeisha, but they’re taunting my daughter at the same time,” her mother, Olevia Henderson, told the station. “I was in the grocery store, and the girl was checking out my groceries. The baggers were just laughing and talking about it. I said that’s my daughter in that video, and their whole expression changed.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form