Celebrity Deaths Ludacris

Tyrese Gibson Breaks Down at Paul Walker's Crash Site: Watch the Heartbreaking Video Here + Ludacris Sends Tribute To Walker With A Sad Musical!

December 02, 2013GWL Staff


As first reported, actor Tyrese Gibson was photographed on Sunday paying homage to his fellow co-star Paul Walker, who died in a fatal car incident on Saturday in Southern California.


The 34-year-old actor, who took away pieces of the crash wreckage, was filmed in tears as he examined the crash scene.
"My heart is hurting so bad … no one can make me believe this is real," Gibson tweeted. "Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don’t understand My heart hurts it’s broken no one can convince me that this is real…. Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family… "
As for taking away pieces of the crash wreckage, he wrote: "I will keep your energy with me forever #AshesOfAnAngel fast family around the world we live you and we love you Paul is the heartbeat of this franchise and were gonna see to it that his energy and presence lives on forever #myhearthurtssobad".

Gibson also Instagrammed a screenshot of his last text messages with his 40-year-old partner in crime, where the two men exchanged silly Thanksgiving wishes. “I love you and I’m thankful and appreciate the love and hugs that never stop,” Gibson wrote to Walker, who replied, “Hahaah xoxx”
"At least I got to say I love you," Gibson continued. “….#OurLastExchange but our laughs and moments will live forever #ThisIsWorstThanMyWorstNightmare #GodiLoveYouAndiwillneverquestionYou…. But this I just don’t understand #PaulForeverFamily #MyHeartHurtsSoBad please pray for his daughter and family…”
Watch the video below:


Walker is survived by 15-year-old daughter Meadow, whom he had with an ex-girlfriend.


E! News reports:

Ludacris also paid tribute to Paul with a musical, in which he incorporate rhyme into his profound goodbye. "Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark," he Instagrammed, along with a picture of "The Fast Family" holding hands in prayer around a table. "we were like brothers & our birthdays are only 1 day apart, now You will forever hold a place in all of our hearts @paulwalker legacy will live on forever. R.I.P."

Check out the song below:




Watch Paul celebrating his last birthday with his "Fast & Furious" cast-mates in Atlanta below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form