Celebrity Birthday Celebrity Events

Dwyane Wade Celebrates 32nd B'Day On A Yacht With Gabrielle & LeBron James+ Union Drops By The Queen Latifah Show

January 13, 2014GWL Staff


This past weekend, Miami Heat baller Dwyane Wade celebrated his 32nd birthday with his fiancee' Gabrielle Union, LeBron James and the rest of the Miami Heat team aboard a decked out party yacht bearing the words, "Way of Wade" in Miami.


Wade, who spared no expense on his throwing his extravagant birthday bash and a Li-Ning customized 3-story yacht to host it to keep up with the South Beach lifestyle, also invited his Miami Heat boss Pat Riley and team owner Micky Arison to join the festivities.


The HEAT wives, girlfriends and fiances were all in attendance. Adrienne Bosh tweeted: "Nice time celebrating with the family Happy Birthday @dwyanewade Lovely time with @chrisbosh @gabunion @telltell_heart @giolewis @mrs_savannahrj @amarisjones @iamddj @hbattier @jennagreen7 #HEATFamily"

Dwyane also had a custom shoe cake (specially made by Divine Delicacies) bearing his last name 'WADE' and fit only for a baller. He tweeted, "Thx to @DivineDelicaciesCakes for always creating amazing cakes for my birthdays. This year was no different!"










Earlier today, Gabrielle appeared on the Queen Latifah show and challenged the host to a game of basketball after dishing on her relationship with Wade and more.

Check out the clips below:



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. People need to ask D-Wade about HIS "break" baby. But I GUARANTEE you, he won't go on any interviews for months until it dies down. It does seem kind of fake that they keep bringing it up and not mentioning the new baby though. Honestly, I feel like she shouldn't be talking about the boys anyway, since she and Sio don't get along and she's not technically their mom. I really, really like Gabby, but the whole "my family" uh-uh. That's her soon to be husband's family and will become her step-family. That's one of the things that does make me side eye her a little bit, but no big deal, right? But they both look great. I love Queen's hair like that. Is it weave or did she cut it? She had been wearing long hair for so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still her family. Kids aren't shielded and are quite perceptive, more so than we give them credit for. I think it has less to do with an image than it has to do with accepting the role as a step parent. That's a huge emotional/moral commitment. I can only imagine how hard that is, I can't imagine listening to anyone but my birth parents. I would've been a hellion had I a step parent in my life.

      Delete
  2. Gabby looks flawless per usual. Her face is just GORGEOUS - chick is bad.

    But I'm confused. Does her publicist require these talk show hosts to pretend like he doesn't have a brand new son. Queen Latifah basically said "you're now going to be stepmom to THREE - his two sons and nephew." No boo, YOU know and the world knows that it's now FOUR. Everyone else did this as well during her show promo. It's so dumb!

    If you don't want to talk about, girl I completely understand, but then have your publicist demand beforehand that nothing about your personal life/love life/engagement is discussed. But you can't have it both ways. You can't gush about your engagement and love and new stepmommy-hood to "three" when your viewers know about baby Xavier.

    It looks crazy, awkward, and just dumb. I don't get it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She touched on it as much as she's going to. He only has custody of 3 kids and she will only be living with 3. She doesn't owe anyone a public breakdown. It's her life and if she likes it, I love it. Continued success Gabby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is does her real hair end? How much of that is hers? Is she a baldy? If she is that’s sad because her hair or weave has been the same length and style since 1998.

    I smiled when she said “I’m a little too supportive,” then quickly clearing it up with, “some people have said”.

    You ain’t sheeit Gabriella. You ain’t sheeit but I’m here for all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oprah would ALWAYS be the one to put her in the hot seat. We need her to speak on that "BREAK BABY" which she says was her fault due to work schedules. That's just plain stupid. When he cheats again, I'm wondering what she goin say next. I was lacking in the bedroom? Or I'm getting old and he's still young?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form