Baby mama celebrity engagements

Gabrielle Union On The Jimmy Fallon Show + Talks Dwyane Wade Cheating Scandal; 'I won't 'sacrifice my relationship' for Anything

January 09, 2014GWL Staff


Last night, actress Gabrielle Union appeared on Jimmy Fallon's late night talk show to talk about her new BET series, 'Being Mary Jane,' and which anchor she channeled for her lead role.

41-year-old Gabrielle also talked about her ordeal after deciding to swim with the sharks and her close encounter with chum, including her trending weave. Watch the clips below:





Plus, in the February issue of Glamour magazine, Gabby, who is currently engaged to Miami Heat player Dwyane Wade, dished on her relationship with the baller where she revealed, "I won't sacrifice my relationship for anything."

She continued to say that the most important thing in her life and despite her fiancé fathering a child during a supposed break from her, is putting their love first.

Check out the excerpts from the interview below:
"Over the summer, I reassessed priorities," she said. "I'd always wanted an awesome career with back-to-back projects, but I realized I wasn't willing to sacrifice my relationship for it."
"When you're debating whether to go backward or forward, you have to look at the original issue," she said. "(The breakup) was because of distance and scheduling," the star of BET's "Being Mary Jane" added.
"I finished filming the show. Then I flew to Vegas right away to start shooting 'Think Like a Man Too.' I couldn't take time off, and I missed some quality togetherness we desperately needed."
"Bottom line: If an issue's a deal breaker, it's a deal breaker," she told Glamour. "If your relationship isn't something you're willing to give up and you can compromise, do so."
Last month, Gabby's fiance said "I had a time, a part in our break, in our pain and our hurt, a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son that was born healthy," during a press conference, according to a Sun-Sentinel report. He ended with, "I'm moving on."


Wade's third child, Xavier Zechariah Wade, is now the younger brother to the pro athlete's other children from his first marriage to Siohvaughn Wade -- daughter, Zaire (11), and son, Zion (6).

BONUS:


Despite admitting she was a bad wife which led to her divorce in 2006, check out Gabrielle's full Glamour Magazine's "Do's & Don'ts" relationship advice below:
DON'T put up with a friend-versus-boyfriend tug-of-war. Some friends act possessive and say, "You're not spending enough time with me." Huh? Remember when we made our vision boards and the dude was in the middle? You're supposed to be happy for me. Thankfully, my girls are like, "High-five!" And D likes to be around them too. If there's weirdness, either something's wrong with the friends—or the boy. Investigate. And sift accordingly.
DO show him your feelings. Daily. Dwyane generally gets up before I do to go to the gym, and he's never left without kissing me and telling me he loves me. As for me, I am complimentary to the point where I am almost a little Chester the Molester-y. I think he's so delicious. Watching him get out of the shower never gets old. Never. It's not like he ever wonders what I'm thinking, but usually he's thinking, She needs a cold shower!
DON'T write off an ex (or get back together) without really thinking it through. When you're debating whether to go backward or forward, you have to look at the original issue. [When Dwyane and I broke up briefly in 2013], it was because of distance and scheduling. I finished filming the show, then I flew to Vegas right away to start shooting Think Like a Man Too. I couldn't take time off, and I missed some quality togetherness we desperately needed. Over the summer, I reassessed priorities. I'd always wanted an awesome career with back-to-back projects, but I realized I wasn't willing to sacrifice my relationship for it. Moving forward, I decided my work schedule has to make sense for our family. Bottom line: If an issue's a deal breaker, it's a deal breaker. If your relationship isn't something you're willing to give up and you can compromise, do so.
Read the full article HERE 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form