Dwyane Wade Gabrielle Union

Kevin Hart Gives His Rules For Taking a “Break” In A Relationship; Admits He's Ready To Get Married To Eniko!

January 15, 2014GWL Staff


This week, theUrbanDaily caught up with funny man and actor Kevin Hart and the cast of "Ride Along" to discuss relationships and rules of engagement when a couple decides to "take a break." Maybe actress Gabrielle Union and fiance Dwyane Wade can learn a thing or two from Harts.

During the interview, when asked about his rules for couple taking break, he replied; “If she do something [on the break] I’m going to jail,” says Hart. “She better sit down. Let me tell ya something. I’ll kill her dead.” Now, I usually don't condone violence, but I say right on!

The comedian is also ready to get married again -- admitting to Power 106 radio's Big Boy Neighborhood that getting married to his girlfriend of five years, Eniko, is definitely on his list of things to do.
“It’s definitely in my future. I got a good one. I wish I could sit up here and lie and say that it hasn’t been talked about and ‘oh my god there’s no way’ but we’ve got some years in. 
We’re going on almost five years pretty soon. She’s definitely proven herself, she’s there for me, I know that she loves me. She’s stepped up and taken a role in my life as well as my kids its a beautiful thing. So it’s something that definitely in talks.”
See what Ice Cude, Will Parker and Tim Story had to say on taking a break in a relationship:



"Ride Along" hit theaters Friday and stars Kevin, who plays a high school security guard who puts his life on the line to gain the approval of his girlfriend’s (Tika Sumpter) imposing older cop brother, James (Ice Cube).

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form