baby bump Porsha Stewart

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Porsha Stewart PREGNANT For New Beau? Baby Bump PHOTOS Goes Viral

January 30, 2014GWL Staff


This might be the dumbest thing she's done or it's just a blessing in disguise!

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Porsha Stewart is allegedly expecting her first child with her new beau after she was spotted attending a church service -- with her sister -- with a noticeable baby bump.

(Photo courtesy of MTO)


In recent news, Stewart has admitted that she's back in the dating scene and has been dating a guy from Atlanta.


Failing to disclose the identity of her new beau, she told RadarOnline, "My first dating experience on the Steve Harvey talk show made it really easy for me to jump back into the dating pond."
"There's someone that I think is very special. He's kind of standing out of the pack right now, so we'll see how that turns out."
"He's well known and I'm just a little cautious this go around so I'm just kind of waiting for the time to be right before I make the next move," Porsha added, "It will probably happen on the Housewives."
"I'm trying to build an empire so I need somebody to stand by my side. Let's be a power couple. Someone who just loves family. My family is always around. You see them on the show. They're very passionate about me so those are like the main things," she said.
While Porsha moves on, Kordell, who was obviously shooting blanks -- causing Porsha to have a miscarriage, is allegedly shacking up with Braxton Family Values star Towanda Braxton.

Last week, it was also reported that Porsha forgot to pay her Condo Associate fees and her wages was garnished.

"The court docs state that Stewart actually owed $13,584.67 in dues, but with interest, attorney’s fees, post-judgment interest and case costs included, the grand total is now nearly $20,000."

Definitely not the best time to be having a child!

RANDOM:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Damn, she ain't been divorced a whole year and she already pregnant

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form