Adrienne Bosh Baby mama

SPEAK ON IT! Damon Wayans Jr. Talks About His Baby Mama, Aja, Having Dwyane Wade's Son + Wade Takes Over Bahamas!

January 02, 2014GWL Staff


VH1's "Happy Endings" star Damon Wayans Jr. is breaking his silence for the first time since Dwyane Wade and Wayans' baby mama, Aja Metoryer's lovechild made headlines last week.

When TMZ caught up the actor, he explained to them that he and Aja, 30, lead separate lives, (you would expect that after she dragged his ass to court for child support in 2011) and he just wants what's best for his two daughters.
I really have nothing to do with Aja's situation. We both live completely separate lives, aside from co-parenting. My concern are my daughters and that they don't get hurt in any of this." He added, "love their little brother and that's all I care about."
According to Dwyane, "I'm better now, knowing that I'm in a good place in my life," he said, while he rang in the New Year in the Bahamas with Gabrielle Union inside the Resorts World Bimini hotel.

The Miami Heat star calls his son, Xavier Wade, a blessing, and adds:

“You know me, I’m involved in my kids’ lives. When my kids were living at home with me, or wasn’t living at home with me, I tried to do everything I could to see them. It would compromise it if I wasn’t a father first,” he added. 
“I’m always going to be a father first. That doesn’t change. If you decide to when you can be a father, that’s when it compromises. But, like I said, this is something, obviously, private for my family that we will continue to deal with as a family but we have a blessing to the bloodline, to the Wade bloodline. And from that standpoint, it doesn’t, to me, state anything differently from what I’ve always shown.”
Wade currently has full custody of his sons Zion and Zaire, who he had with his ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches, as well as his nephew, Dahveon Morris.


And as for the New Year's celebration, the 31-year-old basketball player shared a photo of himself and Gabby, with their friends Chris and Adrienne Bosh on Instagram with caption:

“Brought the NewYrs in with my beautiful fiancé and great friends…2013 was filled with ups and downs…without them u can’t grow. So I’m better now becuz of them. 2014 I’m ready…#UnionWade.”

Photos below:



image credit: Flick/Instagram

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That was the politically correct thing to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaooooo what a joke, u make a babe wen we split 4 a minute now we engaged. .yeah right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmaooooo what a joke, u make a babe wen we split 4 a minute now we engaged. .yeah right.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form