Chelsea Handler News

TWITTER BEEF: Nick Cannon And Chelsea Handler Still “Tweefin’”

January 17, 2014GWL Staff


This week, Nick Cannon and Chelsea Handler got into a Twitter war after Handle said he was 'not funny' on her late night show.

Handler also had some not so nice things to say about Cannon and his wife Mariah Carey's recent photo shoot with Ebony Magazine, which added more fuel to the beef.

Handler said: “No, I don’t know about this kind of black love[. He’s acting like a white boy. He talks about how … he knew that Mariah and him were going to be together, when, he said, ‘I found out that she was spiritual and that really…” before dissolving into giggles. “I don’t want to start another feud with Nick Cannon!”

She continued. “Because I had a feud with him last year that he started and I didn’t really know we were in and that really knocked the bottom out of me.”

The comedian and actor took offense to Handler's jabs and hooped on his Twitter account to let be known:


Apparently, the duo have been beefing for the past four years with their first Twitter feud happened in October 2010.

It all started when Chelsea found out Nick was going on tour. Chelsea tweeted:
"I just heard nick cannon is starting a comedy tour. Who's going to do the comedy?"
Nick then responded with:
"Wow @chelseahandler I actually used to have respect for you as a comic. But for one artist to diss another in the same art form. #Tasteless"
"Soon as I get off stage tonight, I'm going in on @chelseahandler I'm about to be relentless! OFF WITH HER HEAD but right now I got to focus."
Chelsea ended with a photo of a grape soda, with a caption that reads: "@nickcannon pls drink this before you tweet me again,"

But the feud didn't end there, after his show, Nick returned to Twitter with a stream of colorful insults about Chelsea's appearance and career. He even called her "white trash"


Ouch!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form