Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reality Show

Waka Flocka CONFIRMS Filming "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" with fiancée Tammy Rivera, Says He'll Never Get Married & More

January 28, 2014GWL Staff


Rapper Waka Flocka is back on-board for "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" upcoming new season, where he confirmed filming with fiancee' Tammy Rivera, never walking down the aisle and threatening the show's production team.

PHOTOS: Waka Flocka gets engaged to girlfriend Tammy Rivera on his birthday

In a recent interview with 93.9's WKYS in Washington D.C., the Atlanta-native, who recently lost his brother to a violent shooting, explained playing out his relationship on national TV, handling the drama that lies ahead, and whether or not he'll ever tie-the-knot.


Check out the excerpts below:

On filming the new season, under the supervision of producer Mona Scott-Young:

Yea I'm on it. My fiancée, she on it, so you know I'm backing her up 110%. She like baby you gotta do it, I'm on there...but I'm not doing it by myself.
On if he will ever get married to Rivera:
Hell Naw! I'm a scumbag. Nobody want me man but it's like, you don't know what you want until it walk in your face. You don't know your taste until you get that smell. You know, that food ain't good until you smell it. You like damn, I need to try that. I guess it always takes one person to change your opinion and your mind on things and I met my one person.
When asked about being worried that the show might destroy his relationship, he replied:
They know not to play with me. I'd go sit behind that metal for mines. But its not even about that. To me, a person can't do nothing you don't let them. Like if you said it out your mouth, you meant it. Nobody can make you say nothing. The cameras cant make me say nothing I don't mean so I'm not worried about it. I don't play with nobody. I'm a stand up person. I'm super loyal.
Waka Flocka joins fellow rapper Yung Joc, who's currently dating "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star, Karlie Redd. Watch the full interview below:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form