Basketball wives Miami Carl Crawford

"BBW: Miami" Star Evelyn Lozada Reveals The Sex of her Unborn Baby + Shaunie Poses With Ev & Plans Baby Shower

February 04, 2014GWL Staff


Back in November, we FIRST reported that "Basketball Wives: Miami" star Evelyn Lozada was pregnant by Crawl Crawford, but told insider's she was planning to keep the sex of the baby under-wraps.

Last month, the 37-year-old mommy-to-be told People's Magazine:
"Surprisingly, I found out when I had my first trimester screening. I was about 13 weeks when they told me the sex! I was honestly praying for a boy. I have wanted to have a son for years."
Evenlyn, who got engaged to Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder [Carl] on Christmas Day, went on to reveal the sex of the baby, adding:
“We're both so happy. There are all girls on my side, so this will be our first boy. My family is over the moon. Every time I go to the doctor, I have them check to make sure it’s a boy. I’m still in disbelief! Shaniece is just happy that she can still be the princess of the family an ecstatic. Her brother is already her BFF in her head,” Evelyn says.
She's also seven months pregnant, and will be throwing a "diapers and diamonds" themed baby shower on Saturday (Feb. 8) in Los Angeles. The party will be hosted by Shaniece and "BBW: Miami" co-star Shaunie O'Neal as well as close friends Teresa Caldwell and publicist Danika Berry.


Despite quitting 'BBW: Miami" and boycotting the reunion show, Shaunie supports Evelyn's decision and plans to remain friends no matter what happens in their respective careers.

It’s always great to see these two together. We must say Evelyn is one hot mama!


Last week, Evelyn sent out 50 custom invitation created by Lehr & Black of Beverly Hills — an engraved linen Honeycomb shaped museum board with beveled edges adorned with Swarovski crystals.

FYI: The event is being organized by celebrity event planner Diann Valentine.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form