Jason Derulo Jordin Sparks

Jason Derulo Spills on his Romantic Getaway With Girlfriend Jordin Sparks & Staying SO Fit!

February 24, 2014GWL Staff

Earlier this month, Jason Derulo surprised his girlfriend, Jordin Sparks, with 10,000 pink roses in her hotel room on Valentine's Day (Feb. 2014).

Now, the "Marry Me" singer, who recently released his third album, "Tattoos," chatted with Ok! Magazine and spilled about romantic gestures for his famous girlfriend and staying SO fit.

Here's an excerpt from the interview:

On What’s the most romantic thing you’ve done for Jordin?

JD: I wanted to surprise her, so I blindfolded her at the airport. She had no idea where we were going until the pilot said, ‘Welcome to Turks and Caicos.’ We had our own private beach, and it was her romantic birthday getaway.

You’re not afraid to take of your shirt on stage. How do you stay so fit? 

JD: I work out every day, and I don’t give myself a day off. I don’t eat carbs after breakfast and water and club soda are my drinks of choice. Sweets are kept to a minimum. I try to eat very green

As for his proudest moment in his career so far, Jason says:

"That would have to be finishing my Tattoos album and having three of its singles skyrocket across the world. It’s pretty amazing—a little over a year ago I didn’t know where the road was going.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form