Celebrity Birthday Jwoww

Jenni 'JWoww' Farley Celebrates 28th Birthday At Big Ang's "Drunken Monkey" With Mob Wives & Jersey Shore Stars

February 25, 2014GWL Staff


Over the weekend, former "Jersey Shore" star Jenni 'JWoww' Farley celebrated her 28th (Mob Wives-themed) birthday party at Big Ang's "Drunken Monkey" bar & grill in Staten Island, NY.

After failing to book the venue a year ago, the reality star and mommy-to-be was all smiles as she blew out candles on top a sweet confection, which had the belly of a pregnant woman in a blue and white striped dress and big-breasted.
"I'm obsessed with 'Mob Wives," JWoww wrote on her site. "I actually wanted to have my party here last year and we couldn't make it happen. So this year, I was like, I don't care if I'm pregnant. I'm going, drinking lots of water and eating all the cake in the world."

She added:
"How AMAZING was my birthday cake!??? Big boobs and a HUGE baby bump. You can’t go wrong! My food cravings are way more intense now that I’m expecting so I was all about the cake that night, LOL!"
Big Ang's co-stars Drita D'Avanzo, Alicia DiMichele and Natalie Guercio were in attendance as well as Jersey Shore alums Vinny Guadagnino and Deena Nicole Cortese.













JWoww is expecting her first child with [Fiance'] Roger Mathews and revealed last month that they are having a baby girl.

Image credits: JWoww's Blog

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form