Mariah Carey News

Mariah Carey Wears A Candy Bra & Covered With Confetti to Surprise Nick Cannon On Valentine's Day!

February 15, 2014GWL Staff


Nick Cannon rushed home on Valentine's Day to surprise his wife with a 'You're Mine' diamond pendant after seeing a series of racy shots of Mariah Carey wearing a candy coated bra and doused in confetti on Instagram.... waiting for his arrival!


To Nick's sultry surprise, Carey Instagram'd the above photo with caption, "My funny Valentine has arrived! #YoureMineEternal I love you @NickCannon."


She captured the moment, saying, "My funny Valentine has arrived! #YoureMineEternal I love you @NickCannon."


After the expensive gift exchange, the surprise was short lived! Cannon had to fly out to New Orleans to play in the Celebrity All-Star Basketball Game in New Orleans last night, and Mimi was pissed!

The mother of twins did an interview with Ryan Seacrest about what she had planned for Valentine's Day with her hubby, and revealed that she will be spending it with her kids and called Nick 'The Abandoner."


She told Ryan:

"Who? The abandoner is going to be somewhere else. And by abandoner, I do mean Nicholas Scott Cannon. I was giving him [beeps] about it all day. She added, 'I’ll be alone with the babies, but they’re my Valentines anyway."

See more photos the "You're Mine (Eternal)" singer's sexy photos of herself wearing a Sweethearts candy-covered bra and earrings while lounging in a tub filled with pink and red balloons and glitter below:




In another one of the photos, the Grammy-Award winner clutched a glass of champagne and smiled, saying, "Champagne, bubbles + candy and no Valentine yet…"


Image credit: Instagram

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am just wondering if Mariah give Nick the goods on a regular basis ass she promotes sexuality so much. I am guessing no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwee these are some cute pics! Go MiMi!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form