interview Justin Bieber

Michelle Obama: "Justin Bieber’s Parents Need To Be 'Present' In Their Son’s Life"

February 13, 2014GWL Staff


First Lady Michelle Obama recently sat down with Univision Radio host Enrique Santos to give some words of advice to Justin Bieber's parents.


When asked about her take on Justin's run-ins with the law and what she would do as a parent, Mrs. Obama told Santos:

"I would pull him close," she said. "You know I don't know if it would be advice as much as action."

The "Mom-in-Chief" revealed that Bieber's parents need to step up and be present in their son's life:

“I would be very present in his life right now. And I would be probably with him a good chunk of the time, just there to talk, to figure out what’s going on in his head, to figure out who’s in his life and who’s not.”

“I found that to be the case with my kids. They just want you near, you know – they want that advice from a parent. They want to see you on a daily basis, because the thing is he’s still a kid. He’s still growing up. So, I would pull him close,” the mother-of-two says.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form