Basketball Wives LA Draya Michele

Sundy Carter & Jackie Christie Puts Draya, Malaysia & Stevie J On BLAST; "They're BUSTED, Not AUTHENTIC.. Not REAL"

February 19, 2014GWL Staff

Instead of worrying about her daughter Deja Carter running wild in the streets, "Basketball Wives: LA" newbie Sundy Carter is busy making a name for herself on the VH1 hit show, and is already at war with the 'BBWLA" and "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" alums.

But Sundy isn't alone, she's getting major backing from fellow co-star and bestfriend Jackie Christie, with their targets being Malaysia Pargo, Stevie J and Draya Michelle who Sundy & Jackie think is "busted, not authentic, and not real."

Why Stebbie though? Yesterday, both Jackie and Sundy sat down with CNikky to talk about the highly-rated new season the show, cast-mates not getting along with each other and [Sundy] nabbing a spot.

When asked about her friendship with Draya, Sundy made it clear that she doesn't like the ex-stripper (who she claims once busted it open for dollar bills):
"I feel like she’s faking it until she makes it because everything she does is just so, not authentic. It’s just not real. You know, she portrays things like, you’re the ambassador of this that and the third, when you’re not even getting a check…I know the ambassador for these companies you understand what I’m saying?
You don’t get a check for that. Um, so until you do, I need you to post your pay stub and show me. Show me, show me the money! You know? So, I feel like BUSTED. Because I don’t knock anybody’s hustle either. You know, I get the fact that she’s an ex-stripper and you know she had to be on all fours and beg for ones and that sort of thing. But, moving right along in her faking it until she makes it and coming into the season of Basketball Wives, and how she came on which I believe as and actress?
Which never went anywhere. But, um I don’t know where that storyline went? But, um that’s another thing. A fake it till you make it type situation. So, it’s kinda of like, it’s a busted situation all around the board. I mean, I don’t condone living off of other men and you know that sort of thing. I just don’t know?
I’m gonna leave it right there because I don’t want to sound like a hater because I don’t want to knock anybody’s hustle. If that’s your hustle to live off your man, do that. But, I would prefer to get my own."
Watch the hilarious full interview below:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. that interview seemed forced from all of them. Glad Brittish stayed out of certain folks biznyyyy ie lol
    I like her. anyhoo... the girl interviewing was looking like an albino gorilla. no hate I like albinos she just wasnt cute.. ps i know she's not really albino. it was just hate filled even though i dont agree with all the hoe-ations , it was still too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sundy needs to focus on her daughter and stop worrying about Draya...she's like a bitter old lady...and I'm sure she did some "things" back in the day

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, none of these so called ladies can afford to comment on the status of anyone else. They need to attend charm school, and school of get out of yo ghetto self before they can say anything about anyone else

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an understanding both sides of the coin: although, I never had the patience to wait on anyone eles to provide my necessities, flip side... heads ^everyone women loves to be wined and fined dined.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form