August Alsina Celebrity beefs

August Alsina Addresses Trey Songz “Beef” While On Euro Tour with 2 Chainz & Pusha T

March 10, 2014GWL Staff


Since collaborating on the remix to August's "I Luv This Sh*t," New Orleans-native August Alsina revealed in a recent blog interview that he's not a big fan of R&B singer Trey Songz, and thinks [Trey] has a stank attitude and a negative persona.

Here's what August told RapUpTV earlier this month:
"I don’t really f--k with Trey right now. We don’t get along right now,” he said. “We're not on the same page. He did some other sh*t and we just don’t rock.”
He further explained what led to the demise of their friendship:
“Like I tell people all the time, show me that you’re this person on day one… You should always be that person,” said August. “We were supposed to have a show together and it just went left ’cause I can’t deal with ni**as’ egos and attitudes ’cause I’m just a real ni**a comin’ through and I’m rockin’.”
He added:
“Once ni**as go to talkin’ a certain type of way, that shit ain’t gon’ fly with me and that’s all that was and I just had to not do the show ’cause I can’t stand on side of a ni**a if I really got something that I feel in my heart. It just ain’t gon’ work, so I just had to dip and we didn’t do it, but it is what it is.”
Days after the interview went viral, the rapper addressed his beef with Trey Songz during a sit down with Source Magazine:
“All I said was, ‘we ain’t good right now’. With this music sh*t, sometimes it gets deeper than music. Like when you become somebody homie or whatever, I hold you to a certain standard and you know, that’s how it is. Like with my brothers, sometimes we don’t f*ck with each other. You fall off and you get back on. I just think that people run with negativity… We don’t get down right now and that’s just how it is.”
Also, the 21-year-old rapper is currently on his first European tour with rapper 2 Chainz and Pusha T. And be sure to look out for his new album, "Testimony", (dropping April 15), which is the same day of his late brother’s birthday, whose unsolved murder in 2010 has greatly impacted August’s life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form