Christina Milian News

Christina Milian Nabs New Reality Show on E!; Talks New Show & Making Time For Her Daughter & Fiance Jas Prince

March 28, 2014GWL Staff


R&B singer Christina Milian is the latest celebrity to land herself a reality TV show and she's taking her talents to E!

After a stint on Dancing With The Stars, the 'Dip It Low' singer is now inviting fans into her personal life and is ready to show off her 4-year-old daughter Violet and fiance Jas Prince to the world.

The show will also give fans an inside look into Milian's professional life, as well as capture special moments she shares with her daughter and give a glimpse of her blossoming love life with Jas.

"It's like a docuseries following my life, my music, being an entrepreneur. My mom and my sister are also a part of the show," the 32-year-old revealed to WetPaint. "Definitely the meat and potatoes of it is not only myself, but also my family, and how we all are go-getters, and we support each other. Also, my friendships with my girlfriends, and my relationship with [fiancé] Jas."

Though there's no title or premiere date yet, sources tell CocoaFab that Milian will serve as an executive producer.

Milian is also joining E!'s new reality show, "Sounding Off," alongside Terrence J, Pauly D, Caroline D'Amore. Milian gave details about the show saying, "We will be talking about what's happening in music, play games and much more. It's similar to Fashion Police."

"It's a lot of fun! We goof off a lot," she gushed. "We've already shot a couple of specials, but you'll probably see a few more web specials, and then it will turn into a TV show."

With so many projects lined-up, Milian insists that her baby girl comes first:


"What comes first is your child. If you do have the free time don't waste it, spend it with your kids," the mother of one said. "I work around the clock, so a lot of the time my mornings are spent with her, before she goes to school. Sometimes when I don't get to spend the day with her, I wake her up at night, but only if she doesn't have school the next day! She sometimes just notices for a second and we cuddle with each other before she goes back to sleep, and that makes me happy."

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form