Basketball Wives LA brandi

Draya Michele, Brandi Maxiell & Malaysia Pargo Throw Shade At Sundy Carter and 'The Chubby One' [VIDEO]

March 05, 2014GWL Staff


This week, "Basketball Wives: LA" stars Draya Michele, Brandi Maxiell, and Malaysia Pargo sat down with Arsenio Hall to discuss the drama on the new season of the Vh1 hit show, but it got ugly really fast.

When it comes to frenemies, Jackie Christie, Sundy Carter and Brittish Williams, (despite her wardrobe malfunction) Pargo proved she’s not all a good girl when it comes to the new girls and their drama.
“I can be a gift or I can be a curse and its a matter of who you want me to be at that time,” she said.
“So if you want me to be your gift, I can definitely be the nicest woman on the planet but if you want me to be your curse then I can definitely be the meanest woman on the planet.”
Draya jumped in and said:
“What you have to understand is, we don’t know these girls. Like real life we don’t know these women. They have so much to say about us and it’s overbearing because for these people to come and do television shows and do interviews and they just discuss us in a negative way, its shocking,” she said.
“It’s a big shady tree that we all fit under and we all can’t fit. So we just try to do our own thing over here and we try to let them do there own thing over there. Like they are friends of who they are friends with and they gotta deal with that on their own…I’m friends with Malayasia and also Brandi but who they are friends with is not something to brag about.”
Draya also defended herself against allegations from her haters about her past life:
“I’ve laid at lot of things to rest and I would like to be appreciated for my growth and not things that I’ve done that I can’t really change that strangers are bringing up,” she said.
“I’ve grown on TV and I’ve been on the show for three years. The people that followed me and watched me they grew up as well. They’re three years older also so there’s a different Draya now and the viewers are different.”
She also took a jab at the other ladies:
“We’re real businesswomen, we have real businesses that we run, not businesses that we made up for the show.”
Despite the drama on this week’s episode, Draya explained that she and boyfriend, Orlando Scandrick are still going strong:
“My relationship is good. We’re celebrating an anniversary, one year. We made it,” she said.
“He in a joking way said, ‘You know what? We’re not doing this anymore. It’s set up for you to be sabotaged and God has a different plan for us and me and my relationship and me and my family.’”
Watch the interview below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form