Jennifer Hudson News

Jennifer Hudson Confirms Parting Ways With Weight Watchers [STATEMENT INSIDE]

March 18, 2014Fred


Jennifer Hudson, who's been an ambassador for Weight Watchers since her role on the mega hit film Dream Girls, has now decided to cut ties with the weight loss company.

Cotten Kandi reports:
Hudson made the announcement, in an official statement, about the mutual decision to part ways. “I have chosen to step away from my role as ambassador and I am excited for the year to come, with many new projects and lots of new music. My experience with Weight Watchers has truly been life changing. I am grateful for what I have learned throughout the process and will always take it with me.”
With already lost 80lbs by sticking with her Weight Watchers plan, the company released the below statement hoping the singer will remain using their products.

“We’re confident Jennifer will remain a Lifetime Member. Jennifer’s healthy lifestyle and successful weight loss has inspired so many – from her friends and family to our members and staff, as well as people around the world – and we know that inspiration lives on.”
I'm glad to see everything worked out for the good and both parties have enjoyed mutual success. It sounds like Hudson is gearing up to hit the recording booth.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey she made her money now it's time for her to move on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well shoot she damn sure dont need them anymore...her weight has officially been WATCHED!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form