Dancing With the Stars Nene Leakes

NeNe Leakes Betting On "Past Pole Dancing Skills" To Help Her Win 'Dancing with the Stars' Trophy

March 09, 2014GWL Staff

NeNe Leakes stripper past

Despite talk show host Wendy Williams blasting the reality star saying "[Leakes] won't take home this season's Dancing With The Stars title," the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star is saying the opposite and currently hopes that her past exotic poll skills will help her win.


This past Wednesday, Bravo's breakout star NeNe Leakes explained to Jimmy Kimmel, "In my twenties I was an exotic dancer…I'm going to bring it. I plan to win a lot of the men votes!" She also jokingly said that her DWTS partner, Tony Dovolani, has hinted that he wants to learn some of her past moves!

Leakes, who admits she wants to [lose 20 pounds for the show], further explained her plans to take home the title by saying:
"My strategy is to bring a lot of soul and a lot of personality, which I don't think a lot of those Olympic athlete people have. I want to make sure that I bring energy and pop!"
Watch the interview below:




The 18th season of the hit ABC series is set to begin on March 24.

Mrs. Leakes will be taking the dance-floor with fellow celebrity contestants; Billy Dee Williams, Candace Cameron Bure, Cody Simpson, Danica McKellar, Diana Nyad, James Maslow, Drew Carey, Amy Purdy and Sean Avery.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form