Celebrity feud News

Porsha Williams FIRES BACK At Tamala Jones; "Stop Harassing Me, I Didn't Steal Your Man" + Jones RESPOND!

March 17, 2014GWL Staff


"Real Housewives of Atlanta" reality star Porsha Williams is firing back at actress Tamala Jones over man-stealing accusation, after TMZ reported Williams is dating the son of a President last week.

As previously reported, the 'Castle' actress blasted the RHOA star on Twitter for hooking up with her African boyfriend, Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue.

Folks now believed Porsha made up the story to pull off a publicity stunt, but apparently, Porsha blames TMZ for the fabricated story after she recently walked away with NADA from her divorce settlement with Kordell Stewart.

Porsha also claims Jones was the one that sold the false story to the gossip site:

Jones' publicist then quickly responded with:

Porsha then concluded with:


Um, so the real question is, who's telling the truth?

Plus, after being attacked on Twitter about her rich boyfriend’s finances and alleged corruption in his native country, Equatorial Guinea. Tamala wrote:
@TheGlamazonDon "I don’t care about money…I care about people. Who I date is irrelevant, what I do is. Equatorial Guinea has had a bad rep 4 too long .. I spend time there donating to the 1st ladies school 4 children .. I’m also planning to build a women’s & children health center .. Nobody ever shows the positive .. This country is beautiful & the people are not starving, their public housing is better than some peoples homes in the US .. I wish people would go see things for themselves instead of reading bs!"
Adding:
"I came at Porsha to prove she lying … They don’t need anymore heat on how the countries money is spent, especially when someone is lying about it .. I wrote to you because you stood up for me & thank you for that. Bod bless you."
Your thoughts?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form