New SIngle News

Rita Ora Drops "I Will Never Let You Down" New Single [AUDIO]

March 31, 2014GWL Staff


Pop star Rita Ora has return with a new single called, "I Will Never Let You Down," which was inspired and produced by her chart topping and Grammy nominated boyfriend Calvin Harris.

According to ViewHipHop, "I Will Never Let You Down" is the first track off the Roc Nation's beauty's new sophomore album scheduled for a Summer release. Listen to the new single below:


The 23-year-old British-born singer, who's also collaborated with Macklemore ("Young Dreamers") and Prince on her upcoming album, had this to say about the new club banger via Twitter:

“I think this is the perfect song to launch my new albumbecause I want it to be as personal and honest as possible and I’m happy right now,” said Rita. “I’m in a very good place. I really wanted people to just see how I felt and how I want other people to feel when they listen to my music, happy.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form