Kenya Moore Reality Show

Tamar Braxton Calls Kenya Moore A "Ratchet Homewrecker" For Trying To SMASH Apollo Nida

March 26, 2014GWL Staff


While many of us would think the opposite, reality star Tamar Braxton thinks otherwise.

With her recent antics on the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" (trying to have sex with Phaedra Parks' husband Apollo Nida), Kenya Moore seemed to have created another fellow TV enemy.

Tamar recently chatted with the folks over at Russ Parr Morning Show about her thoughts on Kenya trying to sleep with Apollo. The singer says (courtesy of Bossip):
“I do think there were several ratchet moments, but the one that sticks out to me the most was Ms. Kenya, I’m not talking about Kenya per se, but just any woman who feels like it’s ok to have somebody’s husband and have a conversation with them one on one. And try to be friends with him and not the wife. That right there is slap nation moment, ok?
“I’m sorry. I feel like I have to read all the Kenyas of the world who just be trying it and then come to the face of the wife and be like, ‘You need to ask him. I think he need to speak for himself.’ No hoe! I’ma speak for you, me and him! That’s my man.
“I don’t like that stuff. You know, I’m real protective of my Teddy Ruxpin. And I wish somebody would try me like that! I just feel like she tried Phaedra like that because she felt like she could. Now she wouldn’t try NeNe like that. See what I’m trying to say?”
Listen to the full interview below:



Do you think Kenya is wrong for trying to holla at Apollo? Or is Apollo wrong for entertaining a conversation with Kenya? Let us know what you think below...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form