Reality Show The Bachelor

‘The Bachelor’ Star Juan Pablo: "Andi Dorfman Did Me A Favor By Leaving The Show"

March 05, 2014GWL Staff


"The Bachelor" star Juan Pablo Galavis is standing up for himself by saying, 'Andi Dorfman did him a favor by leaving the show, which actually made his decision so much easier.'

During The Bachelor's "Women Tell All" special on Monday night, Andi spoke about why she made the decision to leave the sexy bachelor after their overnight stay in a fantasy suite last week.

The brunette beauty reiterated the fact that she felt Pablo’s version of being open and honest was just "rude" and "negative" and for dismissing her feelings by constantly telling her “Ess OK.”

Andi sure ripped Juan a new one, but now it’s his turn to tell his side of the story. In his People blog, the former pro soccer player explains:
“Andi’s situation – it’s okay and will always be okay” Juan begins. “Like I said, she was at the top of my list since week two, but at that point in St. Lucia, her leaving did me a favor. I wasn’t sure if she was going to make it through that rose ceremony, and she made my decision so much easier” the father-of-one reveals.
Galavis continues;
“I signed up to meet 25 women, not to marry, kiss and play with 25 women. So I was straightforward and honest, and like she said, I don’t have a filter. When you are trying to figure out what you want in a short amount of time, you have to be straightforward. To me, that’s definitely the best way to handle it.”
And while Andi claims the fantasy suite situation turned into a nightmare, the Latino heartthrob begs to differ.
“I have a completely different opinion about what happened on our overnight date. I respect her decision, but in my opinion she should have told me in private, when we had no cameras, but I guess some people would rather do things in public.”
source

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form