Magazines Sofia Vergara

Actress Sofia Vergara Shows Off her RIDICULOUSLY Toned Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for Womens Health Magazine [PHOTOS]

April 16, 2014GWL Staff


If you got it, flaunt it!

Actress Sofia Vergara is flaunting her ridiculously toned bikini body and rock hard abs in the May 2014 issue of Women's Health magazine.

In the magazine, Vergara talks about her best asset, when she feels most sexy and her thoughts on women looking their best for their men. Here's what the 41-year-old Modern Family star had to say:
On what is her best asset: “I’ll tell you something. I’ve always been known for my boobs, but it pisses me off, because I do also have a great ass!”
On when she feels most sexy: “Some people say, ‘I feel the most sexy when I just wake up,’ but I feel the most sexy after I have showered, blow-dried my hair, and [put on] full makeup.”

Vergara also spoke about women needing to take better care of themselves so that their men won't go leaving the house. “It doesn’t mean you have to be [perfect] or have great abs, but don’t walk around the house with no bra and hanging tits. That's just unattractive."


Vergara says you'll never catch her in a pair of baggy drop-crotch pants. "I'm Latin, and in our culture, we dress to pick up guys, or for our boyfriends or husbands, rather than for other girls. I'll prefer to die than wear boyfriend jeans!" she says while laughing.


DID YOU KNOW: Since the Modern Family star first arrived in Miami from her native Colombia more than 15 years ago, she's been setting the bar for what's sexy—definitely when it comes to the bombshell look (fittingly, she's the face of CoverGirl's Bombshell mascara). And though Sofia, 41, may have pinupgirl curves, it's refreshing to hear that her idea of what's hot is, aptly, very modern. (courtesy WHM)



Image credits: Women's Health Magazine

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form