Aretha Franklin celebrity engagements

Aretha Franklin Explains Whether or Not She Has A Beef with Patti LaBelle -- STATEMENT INSIDE!

April 16, 2014GWL Staff

http://www.gossipwelove.com/2014/04/aretha-franklin-explains-wheither-or.html

R&B legend Aretha Franklin pulled the ultimate shade at the White House's "Women of Soul" concert last month, where Franklin left Patti LaBelle with a high and dry greet that was caught on tape.

http://www.gossipwelove.com/2014/04/aretha-franklin-explains-wheither-or.html

In cased you missed.... As Franklin entered the room to a standing ovation, while making her way to her seat, Franklin passed a begging for attention LaBelle, who tried to greet the Queen of Soul with a hand shake.. too bad it was ignored. Aretha gave Patti a look that you might thought hell have actually frozen over.

Though there is proof of the incident happening, Franklin has now released a statement about the swirling report of her alleged beef with LaBelle via BAW:
“I’ve never heard anything crazier—regarding myself and Patti allegedly fighting on March 20, in Atlanta. On March 20, I was in New York City readying for my birthday Patti (Sorry. LOL. Laughing at my typo error). I meant PARTY, which we all had one fabulous time. Patti and I are cool and we always have been. I enjoyed her at the White House. Classic Patti.”
Well, there you have it... all is fine between with the music legends.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form