Eminem interview

Eminem Reveals How Close He Was To Dissing Everyone Including Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Drake [AUDIO]

April 09, 2014Fred


In a recent candid interview, rapper Eminem revealed just how close he was to dissing just about everyone in the rap game.

The Detroit-native dropped by Power 106 radio to talk about the insecurities that lead to him almost releasing a diss track attacking rappers like Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Drake.

Eminem had this to say about his low point between "Encore" and "Relapse" via HuffPost:
"For that time period when I was away, I was watching what was going on in the game -- anything that was hot at that moment, anybody that was really killing s--t. I felt so bad about myself and the music that I was creating, I felt I was starting to turn into a hater. Singling Kanye and Wayne out at that time period, they were the ones killing it the most to me and it hurt. I'd pop a CD in and be like, 'F--k, man, I’m not doing this no more.'"
Listen to the interview below

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form