Iggy Azalea New Music Video

Iggy Azalea Talks Relationship With Lakers Player Nick Young On The Breakfast Club + Wants To Be A Inspiration For Fashion Designers [Video]

April 02, 2014GWL Staff


This morning, Aussi rapper Iggy Azalea dropped by 105.1s "The Breakfast Club" to chat about her relationship with Los Angeles Lakers Nick Young (after first meeting each other on Twitter) and why she will never publicly admit if she loves him.

During the very candid interview, Azalea confirmed whether or not she is still signed to T.I's Grand Hustle Records, having the support of Def Jam execs after being ignored by major record labels and finally having a released date for her forthcoming album.

She also gave her reaction to people saying she has a fake butt, always being hated on, spending T.I.’s strip club money and more! Watch the interview below:



With Iggy Azalea’s debut album The New Classic drawing near, she’s made it clear that she has bigger aspirations beyond music and has alluded in her feature with the New York Times that she hopes to be a trendsetter in the fashion world as well.

Via XXLMAG:
“I want to look like the girls the designers envisioned in their campaigns,” the Australian bred rapper said.
Magazines like Bazaar and Vogue has already dubbed her as a top ten star to watch for this year on the fashion scene because of her captivating outfits, especially after her appearance during Fashion Week’s Chloe Show.
“I know how to play the game and get what I want,” she said. “Do you think what I wore to the Chloé show would really be something that I would wear? No. I picked the outfit out myself, because I know it’s appropriate and I know how to pander. I know what Chloé looks like, and being that I want to appease Chloé, because I would like some Chloé, I’m going to do my best job to be Chloé.”
Azalea has already cultivated plans of grabbing the attention of several titans in the fashion world in hopes of winning them over. The rapstress plans to use their clothes in her music video and doing “wacky things to them.”
“It surprised me when I met him how much he knew designers,” she said. “He’d be like: ‘I really like the flower print on these seats. They look a lot like the Givenchy print that just came out for the ready-to-wear.’-Carl Lamarre

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form