Keri Hilson News

On Again! Keri Hilson and NBA Baller Serge Ibaka Are Back Together [PHOTO]

April 18, 2014GWL Staff


Even though they documented their fondness for each other on Instagram by posting photos of themselves getting cute and cozy, going on luxurious vacations together and keeping their private life out of the media that couldn't stop singer Keri Hilson and NBA baller Serge Ibaka from going their separate ways earlier this year.

While speaking to a gossip site about the split a few days before Valentine’s Day, Hilson said it was going to be an interesting holiday, calling music her boyfriend, and even gave some relationship advice telling ladies "not to lower their standards for any man."
"This is going to be an interesting Valentine’s Day," she said. "That’s all I’ll say. It’s going to be interesting. I’m working, I’m just busy, I’m busy. I feel like right now, music is my boyfriend. That’s how I feel, right now. So, I don’t know.
Know who you are. Umm, never drop your standards, for anyone. That’s it. And I mean that in every sense of the relationship. Business, you know whatever, if there’s a certain standard that you uphold, and you’re so strong-minded. There are some things that you [can] tweak in a relationship, but not your standard. Not that."
But now it looks like the couple have rekindled their romance after Serge posted a picture on Instagram yesterday of him and Hilson hugged up at a Oklahoma Thunder game with the caption; "Had to get my girl back."


Awe, you know the love is real when your ex-partner gives you a second chance!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. they seem happy, this is whats up

    ReplyDelete
  2. She betta be careful... African men have a history of using western women as their pounds while they have their cultural women back home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how long it will take Keri Hilson to recognize that she is being used and that their is no future in what she has going on with this guy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad they worked things out

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form