celebrity mishaps News

Rapper The Game BREAKS Ex- Fiancee's Nose; Tiffney Cambridge Files A Police Report.. Game Denies Beating Her!

April 06, 2014GWL Staff


Compton-native The Game - whose real name is Jayceon Taylor -- is not only a family man but he's a wife beater... well according to his ex-fiancee' Tiffney Cambridge, who alleges her ex-rapper beau broke her nose during a heated argument.

Sources close to Tiffney tells TMZ, Taylor repeatedly hit Tiffney in the face, bruising her eye socket and breaking her nose back on March 19th. Law enforcement sources say police did take photos of her face and the L.A County Sheriff's Department has launched a criminal investigation.


So far, The Game confirmed there was an incident, but insists he never laid a finger on his children's mother. He says (via Twitter):
“I don’t want to give fuel to these false accusations, but the truth will definitely come out. I’m always looking out for my children’s safety and have never laid a hand on Tiffney. All I want is a chance to move on with my life & be allowed to be the father to my children I have been since their births. Judge me as you may, but do know.. my heart & my intentions are pure “– The Game
Stay tuned as the story develops...

source

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Its true running around with those Kardasians...now you just want to move on with your life..wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is just a rumor

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...wow...if he did that,...wow...hope he didnt

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form