child custody Mimi Faust

Stevie J Threatens Mimi Faust; "I Want Full Custody" + Mimi Discusses Her Viral Sex Tape

May 07, 2014GWL Staff


Despite having a sex tape of his own with ex-girlfriend and rapstress turned actress Eve, Stevie J is not playing with his baby mama Mimi Faust when it comes to the best interest of their daughter Eva after her viral sex tape with boyfriend Nikko was leaked online last year.

On the upcoming new episode of "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta", which airs tonight at 8pm on VH1, the 42-year-old music producer turned reality star has decided to confront Mimi about the sex tape after coming across the report on Twitter. Instead of allowing her explain the issue at hand and who leaked the tape, Stevie went straight ahead and threatened [Mimi] with legal action by requesting full custody of their daughter.
"My daughter’s the most important thing to me – you know, way over her. It’s like I kind of cared last year but after you did this… you showed me your mind ain’t right, so you might need some psych evaluations or something ma," Stevie J said.
During a radio interview with V103's Big Tigger, Stevie slandered Mimi and Nikko's scandalous tape by saying "she's just way too old to be doing tapes with a [fame hungry] singer."
‘[Mimi] is too old to be doing that. Not to say making sex tapes ’cause, you know, we all do it. I got some moments I never wanna ever miss. You know what I’m saying? So at the end of the day, I get that. I get that. I get that. But ma, you know, what happened to the cleaning business?What happened to the other businesses?
He went on to compare Mimi and Joseline's intelligence, saying Joseline is business-smart but as for Mimi, "… everybody ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer."



He also commended his wife on having a successful career; "I’m so proud of you baby. I love you so much because, you know everybody expected you to be the one to go and jump off the cliff and do something crazy."

On the other side of town, a very defensive Mimi was dealing with questions about the highly-publicized sex tape with her not-so-trusty sidekick Nikko.

Here's an excerpt from her V103 interview.

On signing a deal with vivid's head honcho Steve Hirsch to market the tape:
What would you do? If I was not on television, nine times out of ten…I would not have done business with Vivid. Because I was on “Love & Hip Hop,” this tape was going to be EVERYWHERE for free. So we decided to do business and profit off it!
Watch the interview below:



On their PDA:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. lol, it was intentionally leaked and it's hilarious! That shower rod thingy...lmbo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it this whole story is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He owes over 1 mill in child support. Tell me how the heck can he get custody.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form