baby bump Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland Debuts Baby Bump in Cute Yoga Picture

June 19, 2014GWL Staff


A pregnant Kelly Rowland debuted her cute bare baby bump for the world to see via Instagram today, June 19 -- looking ever so peaceful while doing yoga!

The 33-year-old mommy-to-be shared the photo of herself meditating, wearing a gym pants and sports bra, on a yoga mat inside a gym.
"I'm in love with boxing and yoga right now. It just feels good, it's really empowering. I just feel like I'm getting my little strength back and getting my little jabs in," Rowland recently told Us Weekly. "I think that nothing should change whether it comes with your age or whatever. I think you should always do what you love to do."
Earlier this month, Rowland announced that she and her manager husband Tim Witherspoon are expecting their first child together by posting a photo of a father and son sneakers on Instagram.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form