Daniel Gibson Keyshia Cole

Keyshia Cole’s Estranged Husband Daniel Gibson Blames Himself For Ruining Their Marriage

June 06, 2014GWL Staff


Earlier this year, we reported that R&B singer Keyshia Cole and her baller husband Daniel 'Bobby' Gibson were allegedly getting a divorce following Gibson's wild boys night out in Houston, Texas.

Now, Gibson takes full responsibility for ruining his marriage to Cole, in the new issue of Rolling Out magazine. After reports of his alleged affair with a Houston-stripper swirled on the net, Cole revealed that she and Daniel are "separated" but co-parents their son during a radio interview.

SEE ALSO: Keyshia Cole FINALLY Reacts To Her Husband "Daniel Bobby Gibson's" Strip Club Visit; "You Have To GO! Take Your A** Back To HTown!"

While talking to the magazine, Gibson opened up about the factors that led to the demise of his marriage. “I won’t say that I didn’t cheat, but I will say that I cheated my wife out of a friend in a lot of situations where I was supposed to hold her down and I didn’t,” he revealed. “I cheated my wife out of a lot of different things.” “I take that responsibility — I do,” he added.

That pretty much explained why Cole re-recorded her version of Chris Brown's "Loyal" track with the assistance of R&B singer and former "Love & Hip Hop" star, K. Michelle. She also fired subliminal shots at her estranged hubby on her hit track, "Rick James."

“I think that life happened. In certain situations, you are a match made in heaven. But at the same time, nothing is perfect — and nobody is perfect,” he explained. “Then in some situations, you aren’t going to be as perfect as some people expect you to be. What happened with me and her was that our relationship was out there for everyone to see. So whenever we were going through our problems, it became public and everyone saw the ups and downs. With us, I think it was just a matter of us growing apart over time. I can’t say that there was one thing that broke us up, but what I can say as a man; when you are in a relationship, and you say those vows, I take full responsibility for everything that didn’t go right.”

When asked about the photo in questioned (where he stood behind a half-naked woman and made it rain "cash"), Gibson said:
"I went to the strip club and had a picture taken of me with a stripper. But what I’ve been trying to figure out when I hear people gossiping and talking is, since when do two pictures constitute a relationship?,” he said. “It only happens that way when the media tries to paint a picture that this is what happened to our relationship. And what I will say about my wife is that she’s really into the social media world. So when stories like this start floating around, and she feels the need to get involved with it, it makes it seem more true than it really is. But that didn’t really have anything to do with us being separated, because when you think about it, we were actually already separated before all of that came out.”
The magazine reporter decided to dig a little deeper, asking the NBA player if he had ever cheated on the singer:
“I feel like when we got together, I thought I was a man, and I thought I had it all figured out but I didn’t. I think I was like 23 when we met, and so a lot of mistakes that you shouldn’t make as a man in a relationship with your wife, I made. So you can go down the line — I probably made every mistake. The difference between me then and me now is that back then, I probably would have tried to sit here and make an excuse like, “oh it was because of her attitude, and it made me go out and cheat on her.” No, that’s a sucker move — that’s for a coward to say. So I‘m sitting here telling you that regardless of what she did, I married her. I loved her. And none of that other stuff should have happened. We’re supposed to still be together doing it right.”
Though Gibson had tried getting back with the singer -- posting a message on Instagram on Mother's Day, Cole has reportedly moved on, saying she will "never give her heart away"...again!


Well there you have it! Be sure to read the full interview HERE

TRENDING NOW: Keyshia Cole Blasts V-103 On Twitter After She’s Asked Whether She’s ‘Wifey Material’!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Their ringer t-shirt will be the type connected women's clothing used mostly
    as their sports uniform. With the success which was quite inevitable, of the creative live, Pharell Williams has collaborated with Bapes clothing company.
    Scarves and Sashes: Tight tied scarves around neck, kerchiefs and loosen neck cloths were commonly in use.


    my web page :: where can i get cute dresses

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form