celebrity engagements Chris Brown

Karrueche Tran Breaks Down in Tears While Discussing Chris Brown & Rihanna's Love Triangle on ‘Just Keke’

July 15, 2014GWL Staff


In past few years, Karrueche Tran has been subjected to harsh criticism from social media users when it came down to her relationship with on-again/off-again boyfriend Chris Brown and their never-ending love triangle with Chris' ex-girlfriend Rihanna.

Yesterday, Karrueche revisited that 'emotional time' in her life when she was asked to give her honest view on how she coped with the situation and publicly battling with the Barbados-beauty during an interview with KeKe Palmer, on her new show, Just KeKe.

Kar told Palmer that she has never dated a celebrity, "so it was very new to me to have paparazzi trailing my every move and all that." "Even the situation with Rihanna, the reason why people tuned into this so much is because it’s relatable," the aspiring model explained. "I have girlfriends, I have family who’s gone through the same situations. The case of the ex. We all go through it."

"In this case, my boyfriend is a celebrity who’s ex-girlfriend is an even bigger celebrity,…so not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting a battle with her millions of fans or however else."

Image credit: YouTube
Before getting emotional, Karrueche also spoke about dealing with blogs and negativity. "They make up all kinds of crazy stuff and it’s like they know nothing about me." Karrueche says she tries not to make feed into the craziness, "because they know nothing about me, I stay mute sometimes, so that leaves open space for them to say whatever they want."

And when asked about the hardest part of being in a love triangle, she responded with; "I guess I would say the heartbreak because it was a real situation."

Watch the clip below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form