celebrity style Nene Leakes

NeNe Leakes Launches New Clothing, & DESTROYS A Perfectly Good Birkin Bag; Hate Her Much?

July 18, 2014GWL Staff


"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" reality star NeNe Leakes, who says she's the best-dressed housewife on the popular show, has decided to launch a new 17-piece collection with popular retail network, HSN.

The self-proclaimed fashion queen has taken it one step further with the new self-titled clothing line that she’ll launch on HSN in 10 days. The 17-piece collection will carry sizes from 2-24 and ranges in price from $39 for a high-low knit tank to $139 for a sharp faux leather colorblock jacket.
Via Newsday:
In between there are dazzling vests with attached chiffon panels ($99), figure flattering ruched skirts ($59.50), and stretch leggings ($69.90). One of Leakes' favorite pieces -- she calls it a “cozy” -- is a drapey blanket cardigan ($89.90). "I’m obsessed with it," Leakes said. "I run kind of cold so I take it with me to restaurants and on airplanes."
Leakes describes her own personal style as "easy, comfortable and fabulous," and says her fans are always asking her about her wardrobe choices....and this collection will explain just that.
"My collection works for all sizes across the board, but I'm really focused on my "curvy girls. They want to look nice but can’t find things that look good in a size 18. My biggest inspiration is curvy, larger women.” Her other inspiration? Her very own closet. “I pulled a lot of looks from my personal wardrobe. And we recreated things to make sure they had the right look and feel. I have a big say in the clothing. You have to be very hands-on,” she said adding that the design process took about a year. 
And although Leakes has a big, bold persona, she says, "I am a bit nervous about the launch of my collection. I’m really scared. I want people to enjoy the pieces and I hope the line does really well. We tried to cover everything for everyone."
The new collection, NeNe NeNe Leakes, launches on July 28th on HSN.

Also, Mrs. Leakes made tons of fashionistas around world cried 'Birkin' tears after she decided to destroy a perfectly good/valuable bag--  and then bragged about her own handi-artwork.


She shared the above photo on social media with caption; "#personalized #birkin #neneisms #herm̬s custom by me & my husband had a fit," NeNe wrote. "Seriously РNeNe should never be allowed near anything fashionable again," said one fashion blogger.

What can I say, "She's a very rich bitch!"


Image credits: Instagram/Getty

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form