Katie Holmes Magazines

Single & Loving It! Katie Holmes Poses Topless; Talks Getting Back Into The Dating Scene After Tom Cruise Split

July 08, 2014GWL Staff


Katie Holmes is loving the pros of being single, and expresses that in the August 2014 issue of Glamour Magazine.

Ms. Holmes, 35, went topless for her spread in the magazine and rocked a pair of high-waisted jeans and a tan belt around her waist; "I'm always comfortable in jeans," Suri's mom tells the mag. "I feel like I can really do anything when I'm in them."

While giving that classic '70s supermodel style-look, Holmes also talked about whether or not she's dating anyone after her highly-publicized split with husband, Tom Cruise. "I am really focused on motherhood and work right now," she said. "[Being the mother] of an 8-year-old means a lot of quality time with Queen Elsa... I've seen Frozen a lot." "But the biggest change? I think you don't know—I didn't know how much love I had in me. It's overwhelming. Every day I discover more about this spectacular human being I get to be the mother of."

DID YOU KNOW? Katie Holmes first found fame through the smash series Dawson's Creek. She had previously explained that her family has always been "so crucial" about her outlook on life. "I started acting at 17 and had success at an early age, where all of a sudden people knew who I was. But my parents always treated me the exact same way at home and reminded me of gratitude. And that's been a grounding force," she confessed.


The August issue of Glamour magazine hits newsstands on July 15. And be sure to tell us what you think of Katie's topless shot in the comments.

BONUS:


Katie will be starring in the upcoming film adaptation of Lois Lowry's dystopian young adult novel, The Giver, alongside Meryl Streep, Taylor Swift, and Jeff Bridges.
"Being in a movie with Meryl Streep was a huge dream come true," Holmes said of the Oscar winner. "When the cameras rolled, she was spot-on and such a pro. It was just a thrill to walk on set with her."
Image credits: Glamour Magazine/Tom Munro

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form