Brian White celebrity engagements

TRAILER: Karrueche Tran & Brian White Star In BET Movie!

July 09, 2016GWL Staff


Brown's former ex-girlfriend is making moves! Aspiring model and business woman, Karrueche Tran has landed herself a role on BET's upcoming original movie, "Only 4 One Night".

The show's producers, whom have paired the model with actor Brian White, says the movie is about a two individuals learning blood isn’t always thicker than water. Seeing this as a way of stepping out of her comfort zone, Karrueche said that she "didn’t grow up wanting to be an actress, it’s something that fell into her lap."

She continued:
"I was at a point in my life where I was trying to figure out my next move. I wanted to focus on myself and I began working with my manager and he brought forth this acting opportunity. And I really didn’t know what to do. I’m shy sometimes and I didn’t think I could do it. But then I weighed out all my options and I decided to take a small role in a film and from there it sparked my interest."
Kar also revealed that she was a little intimidated by her fellow co-stars, only because they had more acting experience than she did.
"It’s not easy at all and it’s rough for me because my peers, other actors, have been doing it since they were like two! They have so much more experience than I do. It’s hard but it pushes me to work harder and work with my acting coach to get better every day."
But with her eye on owning the role, Kar says:
[I] think people are starting to see me for me and who I am, as opposed to social media and all the BS and extra stuff. The more I keep working, the more that’ll all be exed out.
The show also stars Omar Gooding and Angelique Pereira. Karrueche plays wife to William who seems to have the perfect life until she welcomed her sister (Caroline) into her home. A little predictable, Caroline falls in love with sister's husband and drugs him to advantage of him. Putting family aside, Kar decides to take revenge.... almost killing her sister.

With no release date as of yet, you can check out the trailer below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form