celebrity engagements Dave Chappelle

Comedian Dave Chappelle Takes Over Netflix.. See What He Looks Like Now!

March 21, 2017GWL Staff


Dave Chappelle is not only making a comeback, but he's also showing off his new muscular physique during a live performance at Hollywood's Peppermint Nightclub.

Last night, the actor and comedian, who looked amazing, celebrated the midnight premiere of one of three Netflix specials. See photo below:


Chappelle also talked about his rise to fame and current issue with Key & Peele by saying:
“I was in this very successful place, but the emotional content of it didn’t feel anything like what I imagined success should feel like. It just didn’t feel right,” Chappelle said of the popular show he had and his rise to fame.
He further explained:
“I fought the network very hard so that those conventions could come to fruition,” he said. “So, like the first episode I do, that ‘Black White Supremacist’ sketch. And it’s like, ‘Well, that’s 10 minutes long. It should be five minutes long.’ Why should it be five minutes long? Like, these types of conventions. I fought very hard. So when I watch Key & Peele and I see they’re doing a format that I created, and at the end of the show, it says, ‘Created by Key and Peele,’ that hurts my feelings.”
And despite Chappelle's surprise pop shows over the last two years, fans all over the world can now Netflix and chill with the comedian.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form