celebrity mishaps Entertainment

SORRY, NOT SORRY? Kodak Black to Lauren London: “I’m Sorry if I Disrespected You, But I Didn’t”

April 08, 2019GWL Staff


Rapper Kodak Black is really unappologetic when it comes to actress Lauren London following the tragic death of her boyfriend, Nipsey Hustle in Los Angeles, California by making an "insensitive comment" that didn't sit well with many social media users.

According to Kodak Black: "I [don't] feel like [I] ever disrespected [Lauren]." The rapper reportedly said on his Instagram Live that he would give Lauren a year of “crying and sh*t” over her deceased boyfriend Nipsey Hussle’s murder before hollering at her.

“Lauren London that baby, though. She about to be out here single,” Kodak said. “She’s finna be a whole widow out here. I’ll be the best man I can be for her. I’ll give her a whole year. She might need a whole year to be crying and sh*t for him.”

He continued: “I ain’t trying to shoot [my shot] at her. I’m saying, listen. She can do two, three years. I’ll try to be like a friend if you need to holla or a shoulder to lean on. She can call my line.”

And with his career in the hands of social media users, the rapper suddenly had a change of heart and shared this via his Instragram account:

“If I disrespected you, Lauren London, in any shape or form, I’m sorry, even though I didn’t,” he said in another IG Live video. “And rest in peace to dude. Y’all already know what I said. I said dude encouraged me to do sh*t for the community. My bad, to them two, but anyhow… For all you other people trying to fake act like you little boying me on the internet or checking me on the internet, that’s how you wanna feel. Wherever y’all see me at, if that’s how you feel, that’s how you feel. Don’t try to little boy me on the internet.”

He continued: “But for all you other people trying to fake act like you lil boying me on the internet or checking me on the internet, that’s how y’all wanna feel … Wherever y’all see me at, if that’s how y’all feel, that’s how y’all feel. Don’t try to little boy me on the internet.” Check out the clip below:


But the backlash didn't stop there, so far, a few radio stations have put a stop on playing any of the rapper's songs.

T.I and the Game also joined in...

“Hey, Kodak Black … You outta pocket, ni**a. Fix that sh*t … quickly, expeditiously, ni**ga,” T.I. said in an Instagram video. “If ain’t nobody else gonna say it, I done said it, and if I see you, I’ma say it to your face… You outta pocket, ni**a. Get your motherf**kin’ self together.”

The Game said in his own video: “This sh*t go for Kodak Black and any other ni**a disrespecting my ni**a Nip name, his legacy, his family. Ni**a, keep my ni**a name out your f**kin’ mouth, ni**a. Keep his girl’s name out your f**kin’ mouth, ni**a. The f**k wrong with you ni**as? No respect having ass ni**as. This new generation, y’all f**ked up in the head, ni**a.”

... see clip below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form