INTERVIEW: Dina Lohan Says Michael Didn't Even Recognize Daughter During Intervention

INTERVIEW: Dina Lohan Says Michael Didn't Even Recognize Daughter During Intervention

April 22, 2010Gossipwelove

 Michael Lohan brought Sherriff’s deputies to his daughter Lindsay’s apartment Wednesday to check on the welfare of his younger daughter Ali.



Michael Lohan Brings The Cops To Lindsay's Apartment


But Dina Lohan told exclusively that Michael looked right at 16-year-old Ali and didn’t recognize her!

"Michael walked into the apartment looked right at Ali and said, I'm looking for my daughter Ali, is she here?" Dina told RadarOnlne.com.

EXCLUSIVE  PHOTO: Never Before Seen Pics Of Lindsay As A Kid

"That's from Ali's lips to God's ears.
"He didn't even recognize his own daughter

PHOTO: Lindsay Falls Head Over Heels 

“That's what she told me he said when he walked in there and saw her.
"I'm in shock right now. I can't really speak. I'm petrified for my girls and their safety.
"I'm just trying to get to the bottom of all this. My girls are so afraid of him, I've had an order of protection place since 2005 and it stands until 2011. Ali is out there visiting. They are so afraid for their lives. My ex-husband is dangerous."
Michael created headlines and frenzy when he went to Lindsay’s place to check on Ali.


PHOTO:  Lindsay Lohan Is A Bikini Babe 


And the Sherriff’s department told “We were called to the address to make a welfare check. There was no evidence of anything being awry."

well she is hot, hot crack whore lol

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form