PHOTOS: Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Takes Daughter For A Central Park Stroll

PHOTOS: Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Takes Daughter For A Central Park Stroll

May 07, 2010Gossipwelove

The woman who put the Grey in Grey’s Anatomy was out on a stroll with her adorable daughter and music producer husband Chris Ivery,

Ellen Pompeo, who plays Meredith Grey on the hit ABC medical drama, was enjoying the mid 60s degree temperatures in Central Park in New York City carrying her 7-month-old child Stella in a baby sling.





PHOTO: Ellen Pompeo Hosts And Event For American Cancer Society


In a recent interview, Ellen explained that Stella is already consuming solid foods, though she’s very careful to be healthy with her daughter’s eating choices. 

Even though co-stars Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight have left the show, the 40-year-old actress is staying at Seattle Grace Hospital. “I haven’t said I’m moving on,” she told Extra. “I said that my contract is up after Season 8 (in two years), I would probably not renew. I think the world has had a lot of Meredith Grey.”

PHOTO: Ellen Pompeo Makes Worst Dressed List

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form