Trey Songz Hopes Africa Trip will Influence Fifth Album 'Chapter 5'

Trey Songz Hopes Africa Trip will Influence Fifth Album 'Chapter 5'

August 19, 2011Gossipwelove


Trey Songz fans may receive another chapter of his musical gift very soon. The R&B crooner, who has been working on his fifth studio album, aptly titled ‘Chapter 5,’ says a trip to the motherland will be a huge influence for the forthcoming effort.

"I’m working on a new album entitled Chapter 5. Music will always be my first love," Trey Songz toldGlamazons. "I’m going to South Africa and I’m elated about it. I’m taking my mother and family. That trip will be very instrumental in what this next album will be." 


No word yet on who Songz will be working with for the new project but long-time collaborator Troy Taylor will probably be called up on. The set currently has no release date but it will probably coincide with Trey’s debut film, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3-D, which comes out next year.

As far as what’s next for Trey, he says: “Whatever God has planned for me. It’s all about hard work and determination. Every year has been better than my last and every album [has done] better than my last. I’m embarking on new endeavors every chance I get.”


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Bossip

Contact Form